Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
|Battery power display
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1), the ratio of FEV1 and FVC (FEVI%), Peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25), 75% flow of the FVC(FEF75) and average flow between 25% and 75% of the FVC(FEF2575) can be measured. Besides, the testee condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- Data memory, delete, upload and review.
- Trend chart display.
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in one minute.
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips.